Vanaf nu kunt u ook met crypto afrekenen! Kies dan bij het afrekenen voor "PayWithCrypto"! Lees hier meer!
Company Address: Landstraat 25, 9934 BG, Delfzijl, Netherlands
Postal address: Landstraat 25, 9934 BG, Delfzijl, Netherlands
Registration number with the Chamber of Commerce 24376435
B.T.W. number is NL.817153445B01
When you visit our website, our web server automatically recognizes nor your domain name or your email address.
When you visit our website we collect
- Your e-mail address when you post messages / questions on this website
- Your e-mail address if you communicate it to us
- Your e-mail address when you participate in discussion forums
- All information that you provide voluntarily (eg research information and / or site registration)
The information is only used internally and is not passed on to other organizations for commercial purposes.
- To record your preferences
- Keeping you on your next visit to our site to be informed of news that might interest you
- Your past activities on the site to register, send you on your next visit a better service
- The content and presentation of the site to adjust based on your browser type or other information that is sent by the browser
We have no partnerships or special relationships with third parties on the Internet.
If we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use encryption technologies which are recognized as common standards within the IT sector.
If we receive or transmit sensitive information such as financial or health information, we use a secure server. You will be notified via a screen that is shown on our website (pop up).
We have appropriate security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we receive on our site.
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By phone: +31 10 30 20 091
- By mail: Landstraat 25, 9934 BG, Delfzijl, Netherlands
About communication by e-mail:
If in the future you do not wish to receive emails from our company, please contact us at the above address.
About communication by letter:
If you send us via the web your postal address, you will only receive the information you requested, to the address you have given us.
Communication by telephone:
If you give us your telephone number via the web, our company will only call you if necessary to inform you about orders you have placed on-line.
If you do not want to receive advertising and / or commercial phonecalls, you can notify us through the website of the Foundation Infofilter: www.infofilter.nl.
On request we provide visitors to our site access to all information that we maintain about them. If you wish to access this information, please contact us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors to our site the opportunity to correct information that we maintain about them. If you wish to correct your personal data, please contact us at the above address.
Help ons verbeteren!
Vult u aub onderstaande mini-enquete in (max 3 vragen)Link naar de enquete